Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pen and Pencil



These days i get a few hours in a week to draw down some stuff... i then realized that im no good.. so then what is there to be done? Correct the situation!



After days of playing around with pencil and paper, i managed something satisfactory...



Here goes...


This is the first thing i tried... an eye :-) The one thing i love to sketch!


I was always horrible with the nose.. so that next...


This is an illustration from a friend's story book

This is from some picture i saw some where... something about her attrached me and i just drew it..

Love stories always facinated me.. this one the most.... The king of Romance and the Queen of beauty


Janmashtami special...

There is just one more sketch that i have made.. I will share it with u a bit later... Its a potrait... I need to ask a few opinons before putting it up...

Love

Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment