Monday, June 1, 2009

More to Pen and Pencil

I got some time these days to myself and i tried out some sketches. Here they are
:




















I found some crayons lying around in the study space and tried a rose flower.
I also found a picture of a face on the internet. I liked the idea so sketched a face on my own.






















This is something that i started drawing while at Madurai.




















I never got the chance to complete it. I left that sketch book in India when I came here. So all I have now is the photo of the incomplete sketch




















So.. one day I'm feeling bored and Lazy.. there is nothing on TV that is interesting, I got tired of reading... i sketched a part of Arvind's office room.




















Just wondering....




















Thats all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment