Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Done with summer!!

I know its only September but I so done with Summer and cant wait for it to get to fall.
This month is going to be an in-between-month, its cold enough in the mornings to want to get you to dress up in layers but by noon its hot enough to make you feel stuffy.
I want to wear my boots and stockings again!
Hopefully by the time I'm back from my India trip, the weather turns crisp and chilly..
Then it would be time for sweater over shirt, sweater dresses, scarves and gloves..
I know it doesn't get THAT cold in cali but its cold enough for me!! I am also looking forward to a trip to Ohio - more cold weather!
Another thing I noticed these days is how much I use my ovens when its cold. It is a winter thing.. we bbq all summer and bake all winter.. mmmm  roasted pumpkins and sweet potatoes...
cant wait.....

No comments:

Post a Comment