Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Project September

Each month I try out something new that I can do for a short while.
One month it was baking, another month it was gardening..
This month is for re-reading stories from Indian Mythology..
I dont know how many of you remember being 5 or 6 years old and sitting around the evening lit lamp and listening to your grandmother telling you stories about kings and gods and magical creatures..
I have vague memories of these stories and I remember reading amar chitra katha books when I was around 10 years old.. Alas, I never kept those books and these days those books are crazy expensive...
So I have decided to scour the internet and re-read those old stories..
Some are very familiar and some are not.. but it feels good to be reading these...

No comments:

Post a Comment